Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it being considered by another journal.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word document file format.
- The text follows Chicago Manual of Style for citations and references.
- References and citations have been cross-checked: all citations appear in reference list and vice versa.
- Where available, URLs for the references, including DOIs, have been provided. DOIs have been formatted thus: https://doi.org/10....
- The text adheres to the other stylistic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed (remove all identifying information).
- If your submission is intended to be considered as a peer-reviewed ARTICLE, please include the names and email addresses of three suitable reviewers. These should be entered at the bottom of this screen, in the box labeled 'Comments for the Editors'.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.